domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2018

A Skateboard In Time, by Drabble-Matic 2.0

On a kinky and interesting morning, Vanna sat on the beach. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her hand ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Jon to love someone with a hilarious beard?

Coldly, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like a delicious ancient pizza, all on a summer's day. I wish my Jon would kiss me, in his own hot way..."

"Do you?" Jon sat down beside Vanna and put his hand on Vanna's lips. "I think that could be arranged."

Vanna gasped wantonly. "But what about my hilarious beard?"

"I like it," Jon said quickly. "I think it's wet."

They came together and their kiss was like a plant doing photosynthesis.

"I love you," Vanna said gloriously.

"I love you too," Jon replied and killed her.

They bought a snail, moved in together, and lived slowly ever after.

---

Esta obra de arte fue escrita por Drabble-Matic 2.0, un generador de drabbles (es decir, historias cortas). Tan solo hay que llenar las casillas con algunas palabras y dejar que el Drabble-Matic haga el resto. Es lo más hermoso que leí en mi vida, me llegó al corazón =,)

2 comentarios:

  1. Gracias por el link, es genial ♥. Subiré la historia que me salió en algún artículo futuro.

    Loleé con "Tags: husbando" XD

    ResponderEliminar