jueves, 12 de enero de 2023

Plan D

Acabo de terminar Solitairica y recuperar mi productividad, por lo que (por fin) vengo a contarles la historia del Plan D (but in English just in case someone finds out).

Long story short, I have NO privacy, at all, and there's NO way I can buy something without eveyone in my family finding out.

But back in September, I had an idea, which basically consisted of buying christmas gifts for everyone in one online store, and pretending that I bought the gifts in two different stores. Then I could tell my family not to peek at the content of the packages because it's a surprise for them, and sneak a dildo without anyone knowing a thing.

I've been planning this for months, choosing gifts and trying to get everything from one single store, every gift well-thought enough to justify two different shipments (because why pay twice for shipping if I just bought some dumb garbage). And at the very last day when I was about to give up, I finally came up with the perfect package. Everything went out as planned, my family was happy with their gifts, and I am now the owner of a beautiful glass dildo that looks like a magical unicorn horn and also works exactly like one.

I wish I had a normal life where I didn't have to do weird shit like this in order to buy something I want with my own money, but for now this'll have to do.

5 comentarios:

  1. 😮 interesante jeje

    Un besote desde Plegarias en la Noche

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué buena idea, jaja.
    A mi me molesta cuando me preguntan demasiado qué compré, porque siento que deben pensar "ahí se compró otra pelotudez", entonces doy poca información: "un adorno para mi pieza" y que se imaginen lo que quieran, jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. En mi caso ni siquiera tengo mi propio cuarto, así que no puedo no mostrarlo y fingir que compré otra cosa xD

      Eliminar
  3. Buen plan! Lo mejor es que funcionó, ojalá pudieras comprar lo que quieras sin dar explicaciones u.u.
    Disfruta de tu regalo!

    ResponderEliminar